After 40 odd years gaining knowledge and experience, I have realized certain cosmic regularities that transcend time and space. I got inspiration for this from a FB status, as you read own the blog you will agree, they are undeniable and they are true.
1. If they can snap pictures of Jupiter, then they can invent self-delete history on computers for when your kids know more that you about how to access stuff.
2. You know your child is in a relationship when during an argument he actually proves you wrong.
3. The reason I learned Calculus – it makes changing diapers more challenging, especially if I have to calculate trajectories.
4. Google Map should have a separate function that gives directions women can understand. Like drive past the blue bench, but before you see the man in the chicken suit turn left, what’s with street names? Really!
5. There are some days (most days) when you will not cook/clean/do laundry, those days its smart if your spouse pretends you worked very hard.
6. White clothes will always mysteriously get stained, new clothes will also get dirty but play clothes that I don’t care about, that my kids roll around the grass in will always remain pristine and clean.
7. My reason for going to architecture school, and slaving for 5 years was to build structurally sound, historically accurate cardboard castles/doll houses/forts/cars.
8. Ice cream and Nutella are two essentials that I refuse to live/travel without.
9. Kids MUST come with a mute button on some remote that I control.
and this one I had to copy…
10. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Please leave me a comment with more that you have learned during your trials…